Friday 7 March 2008

Feeding the ducks


What a gorgeous day it turned out to be after a wet start (although some of you might have missed that since my day starts at 5.30am every day!). A perfect day for being out and about and feeding the ducks :)

Today's LO I'm sharing with you is my UKS weekly challenge which had to be nature based, use green, use a sketch provided and have a recycled element. It shows my Mum and Son feeding the ducks. They love to feed the ducks together and, as the journalling says, Connor quacks all the way to the pond which is very cute. I'm pleased with the LO, but wish the photos were better quality. It really pays to use a good quality photo paper. The paper is Basic Grey Phoebe and I've just overlaid ribbons and threads where they were on the page to give it dimension. It's nice to add some pink to LO, as it's something I don't get to do often being the Mum of a boy.

I've been looking at houses to move to today. I can't help seeing life in LOs though. As I walk up to each house I'm thinking about what a photo might look like of us walking over the threshold and is there enough natural light in the house etc etc. I'm pretty sure I can't choose a house on that basis!

No comments: