Wednesday 1 April 2009

Weekly Challenge: Barbecue @ mine

This week's challenge was set by Charlis Angels. I thought they were really clever with it and liked that there were only 5 points per element;

A - Any new stash - 5 points
N - Notes or journalling - 5 points
G - Glitter or Glitz - 5 points
E - Embellishments - 5 points
L - Lace - 5 points
S - Sewing of any kind - 5 points

The LO shows photos from an end of term BBQ last year. We had just a good time and there was masses and masses of food. I don't really know how to display a lot of photos, so this was a bit of a tough one for me, but I think that it works and I'm pleased with it.


Materials:
Bazzill cardstock
Fontwerks red labels and warm boho labels
K&Co embellishments
Papermania self adhesive gems
Pink Paislee Spring Fling Shapes
Dictionary from Oxfam
Kaiserscrapbook Rub ons Journals
Lace, blooms and buttons from stash

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Great LO - like the way you have managed multi-photos but still retained some "white space".

Toni :o)

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

I absolutely love this LO :D