Tuesday 2 June 2009

Rainbows

Day Two of the colour challenge and Shimelle has introduced a rainbow tutorial and a digital challenge.
The challenge was to use this rainbow border and/or this digital page template for a layout. I don't like digital. I like to touch, cut, stick and play :) So it's the rainbow border for me, and I don't have an A3 printer so I had to make it work :) I used the digital page as a sketch and this was the result, 'Snapshots of my life in colour'. The journalling reads 'School uniform Green, Charlton Red, Wedding flowers orange, Garden pots blue'.

I will add another photo of me in my 'red' Charlton shirt as soon as I get hold of one!
Materials;
Sassafras lass 'Bungle Jungle- Bungle dots' (back and front)
Sassafra 'Sweet Treats' star sticker
Two Peas 'Rainbow' kit
Bo Bunny rub ons 'Gardenia'
Ransom Alphabets by Royal and Langnickel
Dymo junior and black tape
Jillibean soup Journaling sprouts black circles
Basic Grey buttons
Basic Grey 'Mellow- Juicy' paper
Bazzil basics cardstock

No comments: