Thursday 20 August 2009

Hi, honey I'm home

... or is it hunny? I'm never sure! So today Connor and I came home from Felixstowe. We had such a lovely time. I loved wandering round with my camera taking snaps of strange things like this;

Beach Butterfly Sunbathing seagulls
For Sale: one boat Bluesky and Boat masts
Lobster pots

Ah, the beach!

Nets

Amusement chips

I have a busy weekend ahead of me and then the final week of the summer holidays- boo!- but then it's time to settle down and get some scrapping time in- yay! As much as I love the summer holidays I do seem to try and cram too much in to them, and never leave any time for 'me'. Today I've been arranging time to catch up with Leigh for some scrapping in September. It's been far too long. Having said that, I have a very sore finger at the moment so doing anything with my hands hurts!
Have you checked out the brand new Indigo Mill Blog? There's a fantastic tutorial on there from Vicki. And I also noticed that the New 7 gypsies 'Victoria' range is in the shop. It reminds me of you Julie, and it's so pretty and girlie. I'm pretty sure that's going to be making it in to my shopping basket in the very near future.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Welcome home. My you have a lovely collection of photos - even the poorly finger one.

Thanks for the link to the Indigo Mill blog - love the cute little flowers over there.

Toni :o)

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

LOL you know me to well Rebekah LOL :D
That finger looks ouchy :o hope its better soon :(
Wish I was coming to scrap with you both :(
....is off over to Indigo mills...... ;)
J xx