Friday 28 August 2009

The last weekend

Howdy! I decided against the finger watch when the phrase 'getting worse before it gets better' became so true of my finger. It was not a pretty sight and was extremely painful for a time. But I'm happy to report that it's getting better now :)

Chocolate Lime

Pink Lemonade

So hopefully I'll be scrapping this weekend, the last of the summer holidays and will have things to share with you in the next few days. I wanted to make sure you'd seen the Sept kit sneak peeks over at Indigo Mill though. I hope that Steph won't mind me borrowing her photos but I need some help. I'm desperately trying to decide which colour scheme I like best and what photos will work with them (although really all I'm trying to do is justify having them both ;) ). Any preferences??

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Both. That is my only preference. Any help?!

misteejay said...

Oooo, both look great...but don't let us sway you "rollseyes" we know you would neeeeeeever buy both LOL.

Toni :o)