Friday 14 August 2009


I was feeling very tired today and having sorted all my holiday snaps, done the washing and mowed the lawn I was ready to do some crafting, but with my little monster still in holiday mode ('I want ice cream', 'I like sweeties best', 'Come play with me Mummy') it was never going to happen so instead I contented myself looking at some of my favourite sites getting ideas and checking out the new stash!! I have a must have and it can be found here. Here is what Christine Middlecamp did with it (taken from Sassafras lass blog)


I thought that Jungle Bungle was great, but look at that Monstrosity range! Now I just had to find out who is going to have it in the UK and when I can have it!!!

But unfortunately in that search I stumbled upon the CHA chat on UKS and discovered three new ranges from October Afternoon (Ducks in a Row, Cherry Hill and Road Map) that I must also have. Ah, who cares about paying the mortgage anyway?!?!

And then there's more bingo cards from Jenni Bowlin that I must have in primary colours for school LOs;

So I daren't even look at the Prima, Basic Grey or My Mind's Eye sites...

6 comments:

misteejay said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, can be pretty dangerous out there on the web LOL I have enough problems just visiting local stores - my bank would be empty if I went 'surfing'

Toni :o)

Ayesha said...

hahaha im in love with sassafrass too the monstrosity line is fab and i just rought my lil onesmonster pjs so i can plan a layout

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

its a little bit danderous looking at nre releases LOL - those are sooooo you :D

Natalie Jane said...

Oooooh i love the Cherry Hill papers!!
And those wee cards are great!!

Rebekah said...

Managed to get the October Afternoon papers at Papermaze yesterday :)

Rebekah said...

Managed to get the October Afternoon papers at Papermaze yesterday :)