Sunday 23 August 2009

Scrapbook Inspirations

I finally sat down with my 'Scrapbook Inspirations' this evening and found that this LO had been published. I still get such a buzz from seeing my work in print. I can highly recommend you submitting work to the magazines for this feeling alone :) I feel very honoured that Shimelle seems to like my work as I'm a big fan of hers.

Tonight I'm working on the last two CJs that I have in my possession (until tomorrow when I pick up another from the sorting office!). I'll show you what I get up to later on...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo! Congratulations Rebekah! It is a buzz to see your work in print, isn't it?

x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

How cool :D haven't had time to look at it yet :D
J xx

misteejay said...

Had just seen this...great LO Rebekah...love the richness of the colour but the overall simplicity - very striking.

Toni :o)