Wednesday 9 September 2009

And the winner is...

...Juliebird40!! Thank you for your lovely entry for the challenge Julie. It's a great interpretation. This is the LO that Julie did based on her book. Julie said;
"My nearest book was one I picked up at the library sale - 'If I Were You' by Julia Llewellyn and my sentence was "Sophie knew not even to bother batting her eyelids and pleading". It made me think that in our family my daughter has everyone wrapped around her little finger, so "Anything for You" shows her with Grandad and cousin playing her game on the beach."

I love this K&Co paper and all the little accents and techniques that you've used to create this LO. I also found this LO in Juliebird40's gallery and thought I'd share it too because it's lovely.

Your kit award is winging it's way to you. I hope that you enjoy it and will show me what you did with it.

I also wanted to share a couple more pieces of other people's work with you. First up is Sharon over at 'My Little Pad'. A while ago she mentioned that she was being an old printer tray to alter. Great idea I thought and quickly purchased one too. Here is what mine looks like.

And this is what Sharon's looks like!! Double click on it to see it in all its gorgeousness.
Wow! I wish I'd had mine delivered to her now ;) You can find out how she altered her tray on her blog here.

Next up are two delicious LO from Julie over at 'It's a Scrappy Life '.

I love the photo is of her little great nephew Reece and look at all those Prima pretties he's asleep on. Beautiful LO don't you think? And then there's the Solfest LO with her and hubby peaking out of the page. Love it. Check out the rest of Julie's work on her blog sometime soon!

2 comments:

Ayesha said...

hey chicka the layouts are fab great challenge

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much

Juliebird40 xxx