Sunday 6 September 2009

Missing mojo

I know that some of you, like me, lost your mojo over the summer. With at least another month until the next cybercrop (she says hoping that it will only be a month until the next cybercrop) how can you get motivated? Well, as well as the weekly challenges from Shimelle over on UKS in 'Scrap like you mean it' (or SLYMI as we affectionately call it) and the various inspiration blogs what about this article to get you thinking practically? I especially like number 10 and can supply you with my address should you need to action that point ;)

No, is it too early for icecream...?

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

In my experience:
1. My mojo needs to be fed ice cream
2. It is never too early for ice cream.
Seriously. You could safely take my advice, after all from the back I look like buddha!!