Monday 21 September 2009

Naughty blogger!

Haven't I been naughty?! I have started 5 LOs but none of them are ready for public consumption yet- maybe tomorrow :) I'm still learning something new everyday and will share my findings from week 2/3 later this week. But today I wanted to show you all my lovely Prima things that arrived whilst I was away- yum, yum and more yum!!!

If you know me, then you'll know how much I love a cybercrop. So you will be able to imagine my excitement this evening now that Bunny has asked for classes ideas over on UKS. Already the chatter and request for clues has started! I love the build up almost as much as the actual weekend, and it's def less tiring. How very exciting!

1 comment:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooooo yummy :D whats the big peachy/orange flower??? I missed that one LOL :D