Thanks Julie for giving me the award last week, even though I keep scheduling posts without remembering to take photos of my work to add to the post ;)
So the award goes like this:
'Ok so it is in fives ... Just fulfill the normal courtesies of contacting the giver and 5 recipients .... then list 5 things you are addicted to ...easy really but if you don't have the time ....or cant do links ...I really understand ...just accept the award which is sent with love.'
I'm going to stick to the 5 scrap related things that I'm addicted to (the rest is a whole other story ;) ). Right now I'm addicted to...
1. Journalling spots and stickers- I don't mind what brand they are, I just love them all; Jillibean Soup Sprouts, Fontwerks Stickers and Crate Paper journalling stickers.
2. Monstrosity- the latest range from Sassafras lass is one of my favourites and I can't get enough of it.
3. Glossy Accents- this has been on my list of addictions since Annette introduced me to it a couple of year ago now and hasn't left it yet. Great stuff!
4. Prima- Prima have had a great design season this time around. Their blooms and embellishments are just gorgeous and I can't get enough of them!! Steph has chosen some lovely pieces so check them out.
5. Safmat- as I first revealed last week, safmat is quickly becoming one of my favourite things to add to a LO. Can't find a rub on with the words you want to use on it? No problem, just print it on to safmat :)
Want to know what I'm talking about?! Just click on the links to see them all in the Indigo Mill shop.
But enough about me!! I'm passing this award on to: