Monday 11 January 2010

New Year's Resolutions

One of my resolutions this year was to try and do the UKS weekly challenge more frequently. With that in mind I looked at this week's challenge last week. The challenge was to use Shimelle's sketch, celebration photos and ribbons.

On 15th January we'll be posting our CJs off on the start of the 'Up for Anything' CJ that I'm hosting on UKS. I'm doing a catch up/third year of Connor's journal and sending photos around with it. So my first entry in to that is based on this week's challenge. I've scrapped 'October', the month of Connor's Birthday and although it's only 8x8 I managed to get the sketch to work I think :)

Materials:
Jenni Bowlin Birthday bingo card
Ribbon from Hobbycraft
Doodlebug glitter alphas
Fontwerks label orange

1 comment:

Chell said...

I think the sketch worked just fine... It's fab...

I'm now thinking about joining another cj as I have two now finishing well one home and one to come home (I think mine is the last one travelling hope it's not lost)..