Sunday 7 February 2010

Studio Challenge Sunday

And it is the first of the challenges that I am officially involved in in my role as a Design Team member :) So the challenge is;

' If I were a boy...create a page based around the idea of what life would be like if you were a member of the opposite sex. What would be better about it? What would you miss?'. I spent quite a long time on just finding the right photo for this one. I did find these ones;

because obviously being able to pee without having to queue for a loo, or even find a loo is the most appealing part of being a guy (IYAM!). But in the end I decided to take a picture of a couple of jelly babies. I was lucky to get the shot though as a small person snuck up on me and ate the lady jelly baby after only three shots! And here is my finished LO.


Materials:

Kelly Panacci 'His & Hers' paper and stickers
Kaiser crafts rub on stiches
Magic mesh
Giant ric rac from Hobby Craft
7 gypsies ‘Retail therapy’ stickers
October Afternoon ‘Road trip’ word stickers
October Afternoon ‘Very Merry’ label stickers
American crafts rub on alphas
Doodlebug mini alphas
American crafts Thickers ‘Chit chat’
Luxe designs rub on brackets
Ticket from Indigo Mill
Prima eline gems
K& Co ‘Clearly yours’ epoxy stickers
Kelly Panacci rub ons
Bo Bunny ‘Tweet Tweet’ rub ons