Sunday 21 March 2010

8am: Shimelle Laine

I had the pleasure of meeting Shimelle at a retreat a couple of years ago. She's lovely in real life :) I've always been a fan of her work and her classes and am delighted that she managed to find the time in her really busy schedule to put something together for us today. This LO is an example of why I love her work, her style :)
So Shimelle's blog is here and she has a printable freebie for us all x
*Giveaway*
I'd love to see what you do with Shimelle's offering today. Leave me a comment here with a link to what you create with any of the printables by 31st March and you'll be entered in to a draw to win one of Shimelle's classes.

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

I love Shimelle's classes. I agree she has a fab style.

Anonymous said...

I love Shimelle's classes too. I'm right taking the Something from Almost Nothing.

I can't seem to be able to download the freebie.

Rebekah said...

Helena, I struggled the first time too. I refreshed and then my download box popped up.