Tuesday 2 March 2010

CJ: Childhood Memories

My first CJ this month is Faye's 'Childhood Memories'. Faye is keen to write down her memories as a lasting reminder for her children. This CJ goes someway to explore that as Faye asks use to right down some of our memories. My Nan was one of the Queen's childhood seamstresses. She was very talented and whenever we needed an outfit Nan was only too happy to give it a go. This LO is a reminder of some of the lovely outfits she made. The journalling reads 'My ssiter and I were so lucky to have had my Nan and then my Mum to make us pretty dress and fancy dress outfits. Nan was only too happy to make any costume we wanted and would try anything. I loved to watch her at her sewing machine and she loved to see us enjoying ourselves in our fancy dress.'

1 comment:

Faye said...

Rebekkah, this is a beautiful Layout for the CJ, I can't wait to get it back with everyones childhood memories. Faye x