Saturday 27 March 2010

Scrappy Egg Cups

Congratulations to Tammy who won Deanne's Blog Hop RAK yesterday :) I have to admit to not having had a crafty week. I know exactly what I want to do with Kathleen's sketch and got as far as printing the photo out for it, but beyond that I'm lacking in energy after the surgery on Wednesday and having a poorly boy to look after since Tuesday night. Life!! So something I've been meaning to share for a while to fill the gap today...Have you ever noticed how many egg cups there are in the charity shops? Next time you pass one, go in and grab yourself a bargain. For these I've used scraps and embellishments that, again, I can't see myself ever using on a LO (you know you have them too!!). I cut thin strips of scrap paper to fit around the egg cup, inked it and attached it using double sided tape and then added the embellishment and a Cadbury's creme egg and hey presto! another cheap and cheerful recycled Easter gift :)