Sunday 18 April 2010

The Studio Challenge

The Studio has moved to a new home here but the weekly challenge continue :) This week Amanda challenges you to scrap an event that you don't have a photo of. I'm sure that you all have lots of those. The first thing that I thought of was my first Robbie Williams concert. I have a ticket so I used that as the 'photo' and got happy with the glimmer mist again!
I also wanted to record my experience of being diagnosed with precancerous changes in my cells last Easter and again this year and the subsequent removal of them in the LLETZ procedure so that worked for this challenge too with a ton of journalling (although I wanted to write more and ran out of space).
Enjoyed this challenge though. It got me thinking :)

1 comment:

Cal said...

Two great layouts, so different and really good examples of not needing a photo. Really inspiring, thanks!