Sunday 13 June 2010

The Studio: Scrap thirteen

Today over on The Studio Amanda's challenge says: As it's the 13th June, I want to see your pages about the number 13! It could be that you're a firm believer in it being an unlucky number, or maybe it's been lucky for you. Perhaps you just want to list 13 things you love about your hubby. It's up to you, but 13 must be there somewhere!

I hardly ever scrap photos of my when I was younger so this gave me the perfect excuse to do just that. This is me on my thirteenth bithday when I thought I was grown up with my melon balls for a starter and Sara Lee chocolate gateaux for dessert ;) I used some Sassafrass lass (Woodland Whimsy- Life is Beautiful) paper for this one and hand cut all the flowers out of it.

2 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

Your LO is wonderful; I love the colours you have used x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo Lovely :D
J xx