Wednesday 15 September 2010

LSNED 15th September

Sometimes I forget something that I know I had once learnt!!! Today I forgot my PIN. I use it pretty much everyday and it's been the same for about 2 years. And today I stood at the cash till with my fingers on the pads and couldn't remember my PIN. How embarrassing and how worrying that my brain could fail so spectacularly. Trouble is that I went through so many combinations in my head afterwards, trying to work out what it was that I seem to have overridden my 'PIN memory setting' in my brain and it's gone forever :(

1 comment:

kelly said...

I have done this before too!!! it sure does make you feel really stupid!!! Have a way to store mine now so it is always with me but discuised as another number! Hope you get a new pin sorted soon!