Friday 17 September 2010

LSNED 17th September

Learn a lesson about something you're looking forward to. There are a few things that I'm looking forward to. I don't know about you but I'm a firm believer that most of the time if you want something done, it's easier and quicker to do it yourself. I have found over the years that I am quite specific about things. I like things the way I like them. Some would call me uncompromising. Some would call me obsessive. Some would call me organised and efficient. I would call myself organised and efficient (and a little bit obsessive) :) But there are times when you have to let go of the reigns and let people have their share of their jobs. Today I've learnt that part of me never really believes that these jobs will get done without nagging and constant reminders. And in the time I've wasted in nagging and reminders, I could have just done the job myself. Humpf. But today I learnt that sometimes you only have to remind people once to do that job and it's done. And I'm relieved that it's done. I have no idea how to represent that in a photo mind you...

No comments: