Saturday 2 October 2010

A Pagemap LO

The Studio design team jumped at the chance of being the Pagemap designers this month. Becky offered us a choice of sketches but didn't have any takers for 8 1/2" x11" so asked me if I'd do the double. Well, if you know me you know I can't say 'no' to anything really so I said, 'sure, I'm up for the challenge'. And here is the sketch that Becky sent me. She said it was cute and it was :) I usually pick up a sketch and go with it immediately but because I was out of my comfort zone I thought about this one for quite some time and slept on my ideas for two nights before commiting it to paper. I wanted to have one big photo but my flower photo originals are on disk and my disk drive is broken so I ended up having to print lots of photos off my facebook album and using them instead. I'm really pleased with the LO (although perhaps I added one too many butterflies). You can see what the rest of the design team did on the pagemaps website today.

1 comment:

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Gorgeous LO hun :D
J xx