Saturday 15 January 2011

Birthdays and other nice things

Today is Bailey the dog's first birthday. When I told my son this last weekend, he decided that we should have a party so he invited all our family members who have dogs to join us for some liver cake today. Look how happy he is when he's surrounded by his family, love him!

It was my Grandad's 96th Birthday on Thursday and we visited him yesterday. He's not too well though so there were no photos with cake like last year :( Thinking of you Grandad.

I also noticed that today I got my 70th follower and I'm pretty pleased about that so I thought I'd do a little RAK to someone and did a random number generator thingimejob.

So then I counted back 56 and that means that Rosie (Freycob) gets the RAK. Rosie, please email me your address and I'll get it in the post to you.


I've really been enjoying the 2011 buzz around ScrapaGoGo. Not only is there some chatter about what might be in the kits this coming year with the CHA sneak peeks starting to come out but there are GoGo to you days in Surrey, Buckinghamshire and Cheshire starting at just £8. I'm so excited to be teaching at some of these events and meeting more lovely scrappy people!


Speaking of CHA sneaks. Here are the products I'm most looking forward to seeing in ScrapaGoGo kits from the sneaks that I've seen so far: Love the little corrugated houses, interesting buttons, and the butterfly pins from Jillibean soup.
Thinking 'Yes please' to the Echo Park 'Record' range!

You can never go wrong with yellow papers from Sassafraslass 'Paper Crush'

How pretty from GCD 'Spring in Bloom'! Incidentally how have I not heard of GCD Studios before? I'm loving their sneaks this season. They have some fun and lovely papers and flowers that I can't wait to get my hands on. I could have done a whole post full of GCD products I love the look of :)

I can't get enough of Webster Winter 2011. Love the 'Spring Market', 'Ladies and Gents' and 'Trend setter'


My Prima picks would be these Champagne roses and Arco Iris flowers.
Best Creations 'Travel' for someone with a honeymoon to look forward to like me :)


Love the 'Moment' journalling spots from Elle's Studio :)
And GCD have some lovely words and sentences in their ranges too.

Finally I like the bike papers from Jillibean soup.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Bella Blvd 'Family Dynamix' that looks full of colour and October Afternoon's offerings as I always am :) I also love the whole of Jillibean soups 'Dutch Mustard Soup' paper range here. Prima have kindly brought out lots of purple papers in time for my wedding in August too. Yum. Plus did you see that Core'dinations have teamed up with Basic Grey, Fancy Pants and Jenni Bowlin to match up their sandables? Such a great idea! So that's my shopping list done then :) What have I missed that you think I need?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, THANK You, THANK YOU!

What a wonderful and very kind surprise.

xxxx

Unknown said...

He He, love the doggie picture. Not sure the liver cake is so appealing though!

Debbie H said...

Ha ha - love that you made your dog a cake for his birthday!! Hope your little boy didnt dig in too!!

michelle louise said...

Love your website, it's gorgeous! I found it through the link at GoGo's clubhouse. I'm happy to see that I am not the only one who gives there four legged family member a birthday cake! Great pictures.

Deanne said...

aw happy birthday bailey :) my doggie baby turned 3 this year!!! cant quite believe he's been in our family that long!

i love the jillibeans papers too, tfs x