Thursday 27 January 2011

Hybrid honey

Each month at ScrapaGoGo, not only could you get a gorgeous kit complete with an exclusive stamp, and have the opportunity to add on to hte kit with even more great products, but you can also download bespoke hybrids to be used. These are what February's look like...


I'm looking forward to having a play with them! There are a number of ways of doing this. You can have them delivered in glossy real life with your kit for an additional cost of £2 (£1.80 if you're a member) OR you can visit the hybrid link on the ScrapaGoGo site each month to download it there. The GoGo girls even offer it in two different formats for those that like to print, cut and stick and those who like to do it digi. These are both completely free of charge! Bargain :)

There were more products unveiled by Prima yesterday. I always have Prima on my wish list but I have to say that I seem to have more products than usual on my list this time around :) These Knitties and Whisper flowers for example...

No comments: