Monday 7 February 2011

A GoGo February

It's a non designing month for me at ScrapaGoGo this month but who could resist the stunning 'Happiness Is...' kit with a couple of grab its?? ;) My first LO, 'Ice-cream makes a holiday a holiday', uses the main kit. It features a fabulous stamp by teamie Nicola. I used it to create some clouds in the sky for my summery LO of Connor enjoying an ice cream on the beach, laid on top of some acrylic paint.

I cut the sun from the yellow side of Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Birds of a Feather and used the yummy yellow alpha for the title. The kites are cut from the wonderful hybrid designs and given a tail with the yellow string from G2P. Finally, the LO seemed to be missing something in the sky so I made a little yellow bird from fimo and added that to the clouds. The photo is from our holiday in Spain last year but is typical of our holidays which just aren't complete for Connor unless they include blue ice-cream. Doesn't he look delighted?!

Supplies:
ScrapaGoGo February kit (Pink Paislee Sweetness Yellow Glitter Sticker Alpha, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Birds of a Feather, hybrids)
Acrylic paint
Fimo

No comments: