Monday 21 February 2011

A GoGo Weekend

This weekend we had a ScrapaGoGo Design Team Training weekend in Suffolk. The team stayed at a house with a heated indoor pool and as many of us are dieting at the moment we took the opportunity to swim in it between scrapping and training and planning :)

We arrived on Friday to be met by our fabulous March Kits. There was lots of oohing and aahing over them. I'd met Sam and Sheena previously but it was great to meet the rest of the team and to finally meet Nic B after all these years of being on design teams with her. Nic and I had a midnight swim, which was novel! I dug straight in to my kit and found it so easy to scrap with despite not having photos with me that I could use. I quickly had three LOs done without the photos in place.
On Saturday we had a whole day's agenda full of training, cups of tea, planning for the rest of the year (including getting ideas together for October Getaway classes), healthy food, more tea, and looking at the designs for the March Getaway classes which members will be booking really soon. The evening was spent scrapping and being introduced to 'Take Me Out' with lots of laughter. Nic B found that working with the March kit can be hazardous.
Sunday we played some more with our kits and sadly I had to leave just after lunch to be home in time for Connor coming home but the pages I saw before I left were gorgeous. It never ceases to amaze me how different each page is despite the same images being used. They'll be uploaded to the Gallery over the next week so do have a look at them. I know you'll not be able to resist the March kit once you see them!

1 comment:

Nic said...

It was a fab weekend wasn't it and it was lovely to meet you :-)

Great photo of my 'attachment' to those paper doilies ;-)