Friday 18 February 2011

March Sneek Peeks

I'm beginning to realise why this year is going so quickly :) No sooner have I played with the fabulous February kit from ScrapaGoGo, but the sneek peeks come out and I'm eager to get my hands on the next wonderful instalment! Being on the DT means that I don't have to wait all that long of course but even I was hard pushed to decide what to get and not get this month because I really do like the look of everything. ScrapaGoGo have had a Grab it section since back in the day but recently have been adding all sorts of goodies to it again just like the vintage GoGo days. There are 33 items available on 1st March so there are some people who'll be upsetting their bank managers I reckon.
The main kit is the wonderfully classy 'What a Picture' collection.
The exclusively designed stamp this month is fab once again and there of course the hybrids that will be free to download as always.

No comments: