Wednesday 9 February 2011

More Fancy Free...


The alpha that came with the 'Fancy Free' kit this month was Cosmo Cricket Ready Steady Chip Red Robin. It's fun and quirky and I used it for this LO about how pick Bailey's paws were when we first got him. That's because he'd not been allowed outside and they soon became darker and muddier when he was with us! Such a cutie at the time though. I used papers from the main kit, the flowers from the G2P for 'Pink Paws'.

Supplies:
ScrapaGoGo February Create (My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street Lovely Shabby Chic, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Reunion)
ScrapaGoGo G2P (American Crafts Love Tenderness, May Arts Ribbon Red Roses)
Maya Road Mist

I know I've only just started blogging my February kit LOs, but wanted to write a really short post to share the ScrapaGoGo exclusive stamp for March because it's really cool and interesting:

Looking forward to getting creative with this one :) What do you think?

No comments: