Friday 25 February 2011

Sprouts- not just for Christmas!


The journalling sprouts in the March ScrapaGoGo kit are so vibrant and match the papers brilliantly but I decided they could go it alone on this LO. I love how you can create different looks by layering the sprouts up. For the photo I used the exclusive ScrapaGoGo March stamp. I had to print the photo very small to fit in to the space.This LO captures my memories of the DT training weekend on one of the journalling sprouts and used some hybrid letters for the title. I love the colours in the March 'What a picture' kit.

Supplies from the March 'What a picture' kit:
Create
Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Sweet Chestnuts
Bazzill Basics Cardstock Lizzard
Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Journalling Srouts

G2P
Jillibean Soup Beanstalks Yellow Orange Bakers Twine
Button Mix

Hybrid

No comments: