Monday 28 February 2011

This photo was my MRI of my back from last month. It shows the cause of the pain I've had for the last few months circled in red. I cut a strip in a rectangle and inserted doilies paper strips in the gaps I'd created. They were a bit delicate so I used a square of the wrapping from the paper to strengthen the LO. I placed some more doilie strips around the edges and misted over it to show the pattern underneath. Finally I layered various hybrids, sprouts and other elements.

Supplies from March kit 'What a picture':
CreateJillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Sweet Chestnuts
Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Meatballs
Basic Grey Wander Doilies Runway
Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Journalling Srouts
Basic Grey Wander Office Tabs
Basic Grey Basics Decorative Clips (1/2 pack)
G2P
Jillibean Soup Beanstalks Yellow Orange Bakers Twine
Basic Grey Basics Glazed Brads White (1/2 pack)
Hybrids

No comments: