Sunday 6 February 2011

Up coming

I'm really excited about July's up and coming kit at ScrapaGoGo. This is what Lorraine and Janice said on the blog last week:

'Fun of The Fair' (July Kit) featuring GCD 'Funhouse'; Studio Calico 'State Fair'; Glitz 'Afternoon Muse '; Pink Paislee 'Daily Junque'; and Sassafras 'Starters'.

Roll up, Roll up there's a carnival in town and you have a ticket to ride. Dreamy and fun filled colours of candy floss pink, golden sand yellow, cloudless sky blue and ice lolly orange makes this collaboration perfect for Summer days. So jump on board the GoGo ferris wheel and get ready for an amusing time.'

I'm really looking forward to seeing GCD 'Funhouse' in the flesh, along with Sassafras 'Starters', which are a great idea. 'Funhouse' was one of my favourite releases this CHA and I'm reliably informed that the moustaches are just fabulous. I'm already planning photos that I can take in the next few months that would work well with this theme and have a couple of photos already that would work brilliantly :) Let's just hope that the kit includes some of my favourite items from the range!


No comments: