Wednesday 13 April 2011

Audition pieces

The gallery is open so I can share with you the three LOs I created for the UKS Scrap Factor Auditions. First up is the LO about me using the photo that Kirsty Wiseman took of me that weekend. I can't tell you how much I love the April kit from ScrapaGoGo and I used it for this LO. I bought loads of yummy products at the GoGo Getaway and have used them for the next two LOs. Lots of lovely Crate Paper 'Toy Box'. The first LO is the one without a photo and I've scrapped Connor's first attempts at writing his name. And then there's my double LO to record a conversation that Connor had. Last night I put together my week one LO together and am pleased with it. Tonight it's the survival LO but I really hope that I'll not need it this week :)

No comments: