Wednesday 27 April 2011

May Kit: Garden Gnomes

Continuing with my ScrapaGoGo May Kit layouts, here's 'Garden Gnomes'. This layout is using a photo from 2007. We had a big house with lots of garden and I seemed never to be able to get on top of it. Every morning Connor would be awake early and we'd head out there before it got too hot. I'd weed and tidy and plant and Connor would eat the mud!
I really like the labels in the May kit and decided to use a few on this LO. I didn't realise quite how wonky the title was until I took a photo of it. Serves me right for not using a ruler and pencil to get it straight. The white splatters are acrylic paint. I splashed it liberally over the LO and used it to outline the edge of the LO too. Once it was dry I put the other elements on the page.

It's not long now until Grab it day and there are some sneaks on the blog :)

No comments: