Saturday 23 April 2011

More May musings

The May kit from ScrapaGoGo 'Over the hills and faraway' is another one of those kits that you want to play with again and again and since I got it on Tuesday I've made five layouts. I still have lots left for my Month in Review and I bought the add on kit'Around the Houses' to use for my Chinese Whispers lifts once I get them next week. It's fab for Easter photos and the photos of late Spring and early Summer, especially with all the sun we've had recently.

DSC_0677


This layout was inspired by Piradee. I love that I could use small amounts of patterned paper but get a lovely colourful and interesting layout at the end. The photo is of Connor all ready for the Royal Wedding. Because I'm getting married this summer he got a bit confused and thought that it was my wedding, the Real Wedding he said. I think that mine will be on a slightly smaller scale :) I though that he looked really patriotic in his new t-shirt from Grandma so that was my title.


DSC_0679


DSC_0678


Thanks for stopping by


Signature 112x64

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your scrapbooking style Rebekah!

Rosie
x