Monday 18 April 2011

Scrap Factor Week 2

The gallery is up on UKS for people to vote on your favourite LO and it's a hard choice! The challenge was to use the colour palette and here's a sneak peek of my LO. This week's challenge is to use an advertisement as inspiration. Here's my initial thoughts on that theme... This is funny. I like how the main photo is across the middle of the page and there could be embellishments underneath. It would be good to have a large photo across the bottom of the page. A good multi photo LO. Could use three photos here and use those great colours too. This just made me smile :) And this one ;) I like the border around this one. Time to get the thinking cap on... x

1 comment:

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hey dear, miss you!!!! i loved the sneak....yummi flowers!!! cheers Bekka !