Saturday 11 June 2011

GoGo to You

Last weekend I had the pleasure of attending ScrapaGoGo's GoGo to You in Surrey. It was such a wonderful day and I think that everyone had as good a time as I did. I really enjoy seeing everyone's work in real life. Photos just don't do it justice! The feedback we've been getting has been phenomonally positive and I'm particularly glad that people enjoyed my class.

For my class 'Life Lesson's Learnt' I wanted to focus on making paper embellishments. I think I might have initially frightened the class by demonstrating the flowers but once they got down to it I think everyone liked the end product (so much so infact that they were literally stuck on them ;)).

We also made paper ruffles, a button and a little birdy.

Supplies:
Crate Paper School Spirit Geometry
October Afternoon School House Ruler
October Afternoon School House Work Book
Pink Paislee Old School Canvas Borders
Jenni Bowlin Cardstock Stickers SK571 Black Mini Chipboard
Basic Grey Basics BAS2636 Canvas Tags Kraft
Length of twill
Pizza box

1 comment:

Sarah xx said...

Oh this is lovely and the day sounded great - wish I could have gone too - maybe next time? xx