Friday 30 March 2012

Getaway!

I am a little tired today. The reason being is that I couldn't sleep last night! I was too excited about this weekend :) In about three hours I'll be arriving at Theobald's Park for the 8th GoGo Getaway and I can't wait. I can't wait to see my fellow team mates, the delegates and to unveil the classes that they'll be taking over the course of the weekend. Over the weekend delegates will take seven classes. Here are some sneaks of all those classes;

I'm teaching three classes this time around, 'How Tweet! How can you resist', 'Life's a Beach (with a capital 'B')' and 'Through and Through'.

If it's anything like October's Getaway there will be a lot of laughter, a lot of creativity and not a lot of sleep. If you're joining us this weekend I shall see us there, and if you're not then why not book for 2013? It's one experience everyone should have :)

No comments: