Friday 16 September 2016

A look back

Next weekend I'm off to Wanborough for the autumn 48 hour crop.  Today I'm looking back at the class that I taught there two years ago.  I can't quite believe it was that long ago!

Catch of the day


The background of this layout was created using a piece of acetate, some distress inks and some water.  Firstly I put two complementary inks on the acetate, one hot and one cold.  Then I spritzed it with water and placed the acetate central to the page in a square.  You can see how the ink splodged out on the page.  I used the acetate to then create some panels by stamping on to them with Staz on.  I love to cut out flowers from patterned papers and these are gorgeous colours.  

The photo is of the boy crabbing in Old Felixstowe.  It's one of my favourite photos of the summer.  It makes me want to go back and do some more crabbing :)  

I'm looking forward to teaching at the crop next weekend and have some lovely Bo Bunny papers to play with.  

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: