Saturday 17 September 2016

A Magpie Challenge

I'm pretty proud of myself this week.  I've managed to do all but two of the Hey Little Magpie Challenge Weekend challenges.  The other two aren't really my bag so I'm done!

This was Claire Fader's  challenge, which was to create a layout based on this advert:


It's a really interesting idea, isn't it?  For my layout I decided to go with strips of paper rather than a solid block.  I used some Prima and Glitz papers for this one along with Simple Stories stickers from their Say Cheese range since I was scrapping a photo of the boy and Donald Duck.  We went to Disneyland Paris last October and I thought that he would be too old to want to meet the characters but no!  He wanted to meet them all, which was lovely.  And it meant that I got loads of photos which can be a challenge now that he's older.

Totally Quackers


The balloons replace the bags hanging off the swish, or in this case the title, but I had to put them the other way around.  The layout is finished off with selection of October Afternoon and Simple Stories stickers.

I really enjoyed this one and am really interested to see all the different layouts that are being created from the same point of inspiration :)  If you're playing along, please feel free to link your blog in the comments so that we can see how yours turned out.

Have a great Saturday,


No comments: