Monday 19 September 2016

Remincsing about the Olympics

I don't know about you but I was totally hooked by the Olympics and then the Paralympics this summer.  I don't think I really got in to the Olympics until London 2012, although I do remember the likes of Daley Thompson and Linford Christie from the 90s.  We were lucky enough to go to some Olympics in 2012, but one of my favourite parts of the Olympics wasn't the sport itself.  It was the Olympic trails around London looking for Wenlock and Manderville.  I have dozens of photos of the boy with the Olympic mascots and am planning on making an 11x8" album eventually.  I have the album bought already but that's not saying much since I've had it for four years now.

This photo is one of my favourites from those trials and it fitted this bingo challenge from Agnieszka during the Hey Little Magpie challenge weekend.  I chose a diagonal row from the card which gave me washi tape, wood veneer and sticker.

Olympic Trail


I really enjoyed getting a little messy but leaving lots of space on this layout and then layering up with lots of embellishments.  Perhaps I'll recreate this one in 11x8" for the album?!  



No comments: