Tuesday 20 September 2016

Shine!

Today's offering is another from the Hey Little Magpie Challenge weekend.  Julie showed a really gorgeous layout to inspire us to make a layout using a grid.  It made me wish that I had the embellishments she had and that I had a crocheted flamingo!  But I don't so I went with a photo of the boy taken at our studio shoot a little while ago.

Shine


I really love this photo of the boy and as you can see from the journaling the case was taken as a prop for the photo but Connor climbed in it and the photographer got this shot.  In trying to find some paper with a blue theme I found this piece with blue dots but the different colours gave more scope for adding other embellishments without the whole layout having to be blue.



The layout turned out well, but I wish I hadn't put the 'happy' in the left hand corner.  It's glossy accented on though so there's no budging it now.  Have you ever regretted putting something on a layout?


No comments: