Saturday 24 September 2016

One technique, two ways!

Today I'm teaching a class at Wanborough, one of my favourite places to be.  Twice a year there is a 48 hour crop in the village hall and it's a lovely bunch of ladies that attend.  

For my class today I chose some really gorgeous papers from the Somewhere in Time Bo Bunny collection. People liked them so much that the first kits sold out within 2 hours so I added a second kit in a different colour way but using the same techniques and one technique, two ways was born.

Harry Potter?


Quidditch


These papers just instantly reminded me of the Great Hall doors at the Warner Bros. Studio Tours: Making of Harry Potter, which Connor was lucky enough to be selected to open.





This is another set of photos that I still need to scrap.  We have so many! I chose a photo of Connor and I in the Great Hall and another of Connor meeting the Quidditch players for these two layouts.  The focus was on making flowers in two ways; origami and rolled.  They were mixed amongst flowers bought from the growing range of flowers at Hobby Craft to create a pretty floral layout.

Wanborough ladies, don't forget to upload your finished class by 9 am Saturday 8th October to be in with a chance of winning a prize.  

This post is dedicated to The Scrap Cafe.  Why not join us for the monthly crop or one of the retreats in Reading?


2 comments:

Lou-Lou said...

Thanks for a great class Rebekah! Not sure how I add a photo of mine from my phone!

Louise xx

Rebekah said...

Thanks Louise. I'm not sure either! Do you have it on social media somewhere and you can just link to it instead? x